1. We aim to engage the Club’s Board in meaningful discussion aimed at improving all things related to supporting this great club of ours.
The whole match day experience at The London Stadium needs massive improvement.
We will also seek discussion on other matters important to Supporters such as ticketing, pricing, mascots, stewarding, memorial gardens, facilities for disabled supporters, Champion Place stones, Club Heritage. Indeed on any matters of concern raised by our members.
2. We will encourage the Club’s Board to sanction substantial investment in the Club’s playing squad to give West Ham United the best possible chance of success on the pitch.
3. We are a non-political group, our soul interest is the supporters of West Ham United.
4. We will not be seeking any financial commitment from our members at all.
5. This is not a protest group. It would be great if the Board delivered on all fronts, however, should they not deliver then we need to be organised and both ready and able to challenge them if the need arises.
6. We urge you to join now via Facebook, Twitter, this site’s contact page or direct via email.